IBGC members are directors of publicly traded or privately held corporations, shareholders or heirs, top ranking executives and auditors, attorneys, academics and consultants.
• To stand in elections for the Board of Directors;
• To stand in elections for the Regional Chapter Coordinating Committees;
• To take part in all acts and events, subject to the specific rules drawn up by the Institute in each situation;
• Attend and vote during IBGC general meetings.
• Adopt the values, principles and regulations issued by the Institute, particularly its Code of Conduct;
• Pay the appropriate contributions.
• Free access to the Debate Forums and Academic Forums;
• Exclusive participation on Study Tours;
• Involvement with IBGC Commission - subject to availability and approval from the Commission coordinator;
• Special prices for courses, events and the Annual Conference;
• Special prices for enrolling in other activities;
• A weekly "Information Bulletin", sent by email;
• "IBGC in Focus" - a quarterly publication covering IBGC events and Corporate Governance issues;